2.18.2009

Vancouver Photographer: CHRIS+LYNN

When you think Vancouver Photographers, odds are CHRIS+LYNN come to mind. Their dramatic shots grace the pages of every Canadian bridal magazine and their client list is International. The husband and wife team puts it best: "We are two Vancouver wedding photographers in love: with each other, with our profession, with our friends & family, with life!" It is this attitude that makes them so marketable and so successful. Their fabulous website documents their extensive portfolio and is so visually appealing. I know you will enjoy their work [click the photo to get to the corresponding wedding on CHRIS+LYNN's blog].

. . .

I love this shot on Queen Anne hill in Seattle, Washington. The clouds, shadows, and skyline are so dramatic.


The Vancouver Art Gallery is such a renowned landmark. Every wedding photo shoot I've seen at the VAG has been fantastic; this one is no exception. I love how only the couple is in focus amidst the steps and pillars.


When in Vancouver, expect rain.
To many brides, a cloudy day may put a damper on the wedding. Not this bride. I love how playful and unique these shots are. What fun!



I just love when wedding photographers are able to capture a couple's unique and personal style as CHRIS+LYNN have done here. I'm digging those socks...



This last wedding is one of my favorites. Not only are the couple and their wedding party gorgeous, but they also had one heck of a celebration. CHRIS+LYNN captured some gems and - because I couldn't decide which ones to post - I've featured a few extra. Lovely work.





The perfect montage to end this post:


. . .

A big thank you to Chris and Lynn for letting me share these fabulous wedding photographs with you.

Be sure to check out their website for portfolios of their favorite emotion-themed shots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...