2.06.2009

Be My Valentine?

It's been a week of link.love here on C Star Events.
I can't help it: my daily reads are full of brilliant things!

. . .

I am a loyal reader of Jordan's Oh Happy Day. This week she has been posting some pretty awesome Valentine's ideas: here, here, here, here, & here. Although I've been a fan of several, this one steals the cake for me.

Jordan's friend Aubrey is bursting with creativity and wants to help you send a short message to the one you love.

My Favorites:


A Valentine for Jordan because she loves parties and pretty things.
{how sweet?}



A message for her sister that she sent sky high...


To see all of Aubrey's lovely examples, or to order one for yourself, check out her site

2 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

these images are lovely, off to read more! x

Courtney said...

This woman is brilliant and so so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...