2.09.2009

Friends don't let Friends...

... wear rainbow bridesmaids dresses.



{Daily Mail Online}


I couldn't resist posting this anti-glamorous wedding dress from the upcoming Confessions of a Shopaholic film [coming out this Friday]. As a huge fan of the books, I have been excited for this film for a while. I adore Isla Fisher and look forward to her portrayal of our favorite shopaholic Becky Bloomwood.


{disinsider}


Aren't you intrigued to see more of that beautiful light-covered roof top patio? How romantic? I'm hooked.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see this too! I am a huge fan of the books as well-- they are perfect easy reads and so ridiculous that I've often found myself laughing out loud as I read!

Courtney said...

So true. I've re-read them many times. I, too, have laughed-out-loud many times in public [on the bus, in an airport, the list goes on]. I love british humour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...