2.23.2009

snail-mail-sentiment



How cute is this greeting sent via snail mail from unique art pendants? For $6 US you can have a box holding a lovely message sent to your sweetheart.

I first saw this etsy listing on {grey} likes weddings. Once I visited the shop I was excited to see the other phrases you can send:
I love that you're my sister
I love that you're my mother
I love that you're my dad
I love that you're my friend
I love that you're my daughter
I love that you're my wife
I love that you're my husband
I love that you're my mother in law
I love that you're my daughter
I love that you're going to be my husband

I love receiving [non-bill-related] mail & I love sending mail [especially now that I am a few hours from home].
This would be fun to send to a girlfriend, sister, mum, or man.

Check out unique art pendants for more information.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so very sweet! And I love receiving non-bill/junk mail too.

Glad that you had a great weekend unplugged! xx

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Isn't Etsy the best? One of my New Year Resolutions was to send more Snail Mail & this just reminded me that I've been slacking the past few weeks!

Courtney said...

I couldn't agree more. I have been trying to send cards, scratch and wins, and other funny sentiments to my sister and BFF at home. It's items like this that encourage me to do it on a more regular basis [and -yes- etsy is great for finds like this one]! xo.

Rachel Follett said...

What a cute idea. Just adorable!

PS~Erin said...

These are the sweetest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...