12.17.2010

Silver + Gold

During the holidays many of us naturally gravitate to metallics and sparkles. This year, I've found myself particularly smitten with anything silver & gold. The following are some of my favourites that I've flagged over the last few weeks that would be perfect gifts or embellishments to deck your halls, tables, or selves!









Are you gravitating towards a specific colour or palette this season?



{SILVER} Single Image: Ornaments. Clockwise from top left: wine/ champagne ice bucket; Tarnish Stone Station Bangles; OPI Swiss Collection; pinecone place card holder; square table; Glacia Bird.

{GOLD} Single Image: Tablescape. Clockwise from top left: Wishbone (via coco + kelley); Etch Pendant (via Rue); Twirl Bow Cuff; Edible Gold Stars (via Oh Happy Day); Short Gold Tumblers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During the year I usually gravitate towards silver, but during the holidays I can't help but LOVE the combination of glitter and gold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...