12.23.2010

Happy Christmas Eve Eve


Wow. Where did this week go? There were so many things I wanted to post before Christmas and I'm almost out of time. The last few days have been spent cleaning, baking, packing, wrapping, and shopping in anticipation of our trip down to Vancouver today!

If I don't make it back to blogland before the twenty-fifth, I want to take a moment to say that I hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas. I am so thrilled with where my blog journey has taken me over the last year and I am so luck to have met some fantastic people. I appreciate all of your support - those that know me personally and those who read the blog on occasion. Your comments and emails put a smile on my face daily.

Happy Christmas, all.

With Love,

C.


Photo: Our 2010 Christmas Card.

1 comment:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I so enjoy your blog and having the connection halfway around the world. Wishing you a very merry Christmas in Vancouver. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...