Is it an unwritten rule that December first marks the official start of the full-tilt-balls-out holiday season? Although this year I felt like "Christmas time" came very early, I am now officially in elf-mode.
So... in case today marks the day that you start your holiday-palooza/decorating/card writing/ shopping/good-deed-doing, here are a few links that may be of interest to you.
- fool-proof tips for decorating your tree. So that's how lights are supposed to be strung!
- this album + this album are on repeat at my house from approximately November 20 - January 5.
- fantastic decorating ideas. I LOVE the ornament archway.
- paper doilies never looked so chic. for real.
- as if anyone needs a reason to shake up some festive + delicious holiday cheer.