10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

The spider webs are hung and the pumpkins are carved; all we need are trick-or-treaters to take the ever-tempting bowl of candy out of our sight. I hope there is still some left when they DO arrive...

I have to say although Halloween isn't my favourite holiday, I had a lot fun decorating this year. I picked up some fun new decorations (including the creepy birds and sparkly candelabra) which is quite the upgrade from my boring pumpkin window decals from last year.

At this rate, who knows; maybe we'll even throw a Halloween Party next year!



What are your plans for tonight? B & I will be barbecuing and watching the SNL Halloween episode while we wait for our trick-or-treaters.

However you celebrate Hallow's Eve, I hope it's fun + spooky but - more importantly - safe.

Boo!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to see this person. I love it!

Wonderful job, Courtney!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...