B and I are hitting the road early this morning to head to Vancouver to celebrate M + J's engagement! We're very excited to celebrate two of our favourite people with good food, silly games, and bling wine tasting! The guest list is chalked full of fantastic people; the night is sure to be divine. Tomorrow, the rest of the bridesmaid crew and I are heading to Washington with J to try on bridesmaids dresses. Woot! I'll share more about the blind wine tasting next week.
What are you up to this weekend, friends?
Some of my favourite links from the web as of late:
- Wedding dress inspiration, galore! The second dress is magical.
- How to use BLUE in your wedding. Swoon.
- What.a.party. You had me at confetti.
- A gorgeous Banff Wedding. Isn't that car fantastic?
- Upside down Pear Cake? Yes, Please!
- You don't need to be a kid to enjoy a donut on a string.
- I LOVE these Art Deco wedding invitations via here + here.
- You should buy this album.