10.22.2010

Brock House Wedding Show


My dears, are you attending the 20th Annual Brock House Wedding Show this Sunday? If your schedule is open, I highly suggest marching here to pick up you tickets a-s-a-p as this show is not one to be missed.

This wedding show is for the Brides (+ their besties) who enjoy mingling with fabulous vendors and watching glamorous fashion shows and for the Brides who love sipping on cocktails and nibbling delicious hors d'oeuvres while doing just that.

Still not convinced? Check out the list of Vendors. (Oh, and the grand prize Honeymoon giveaway).

The show is presented by Brock House and the amazing ladies of DreamGroup Productions and will be the perfect way to spend your Sunday afternoon.


Bonus: $2.00 from each ticket is being donated to Streetohome.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If I was planning my wedding, I would be going to this .....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...