10.28.2010

bonne fête.

In keeping with today's theme, check out this gorgeous party.

If I were to say I was mildly ecstatic when I saw Cassandra's Birthday tablescape, it may be the understatement of 2010.


The party was styled in true Kate Spade fashion with the florals taking their inspiration from the Fall 2010 Martha Stewart Weddings cover (I LOVE the red + pink).


The use of colour, metallics, and pattern is flawless; Cassandra truly outdid herself.


Confetti was made for girly parties like this.


Although it would be hard NOT to have a fabulous time at such a glamorous party, I wanted to send a belated birthday shout out to ms. lavalle and wish her all the best.

Thank you for the inspiration. It's been filed away for a special party in my future.



Photos by Char Beck & Flower Arrangements by McKenzie Powell Designs via coco+kelley.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...