1.07.2010

Vintage Wonderful

I know I'm not the only one these days enjoying everything-vintage; I just can't get enough of this style.

I particularly love that although inspiration is plentiful {it's one of the knot's 10 hot wedding trends for 2010} there are so many ways to be both unique and personalized, incorporating individual style.


Here are a few of my recent favourites in wedding, engagement, and anniversary photography...


{Troy Grover via Grey likes Weddings}


{Jose Villa}


{the knot}


{Weddings By Two via 100 layer cake}


{Jenny Jimenez via Brooklyn Bride}


and bridal style...


{Elizabeth Messina via little white book}


{Jenny Jimenez via Brooklyn Bride}


{sarah seven}


{Jill Thomas}


Are you still digging vintage wedding style or do you feel it's overdone?

8 comments:

Julia said...

Still loving the vintage style! I wish it wasn't so much of a trend, but there's no denying that old style will always be charming.

paula said...

I am still loving the vintage. we shot a vintage inspired wedding this past summer and it is still one of my faves. so much character.

megan and melissa said...

These are great photos...I am for sure still loving the vintage wedding stlye. Thanks so much for sharing these.
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Christina said...

oh yes, i'm loving everything about this trend. seriously.

Courtney said...

I am definitely still loving this trend! And these are great photos.

Courtney said...

Glad to hear I'm not alone. Thanks for your lovely comments.

I also can't wait to see what more couples do with this style. (Especially your wedding, Julia)!

Julia said...

I can't wait to see what I come up with either!

Vancouver Photographer said...

Wow You have a unique talent, its rare to see such photographer.Superb pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...