1.23.2010

Put your records on...

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a huge fan of all kinds of music. I always enjoy hearing a couple's explanation and story behind the song selections for their ceremony and reception. [I equally enjoy helping couples with song choices as my iTunes is bursting with options].

Needless to say, I was thrilled to find Playlist and First Dance Song ideas on Daily Candy Weddings. Their suggestions are spot-on and provide options for all music styles.

What's more, they've included an awesome chart to help with song choices by couple "style" (too, cute):

{Daily Candy Weddings}


So... what's you and your special someone's song (according to this chart or otherwise)?

According to the chart, it looks like B. and I would dance to James Taylor {I swoon}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...