1.13.2010

soda bar fun

{Project Wedding}

Although I would personally select a coke or a ginger ale over one of these sweet options, I am a huge fan of this idea. I can't wait to set up my own soda bar [or ice cream soda bar] for a certain party next summer.

How fantastic + fun would a soda bar be for a rehearsal dinner, wedding or baby shower, back yard wedding, BBQ, croquet tournament, picnic, or birthday party?!

{Project Wedding}

Although I love the vintage feel of the various labels, I also adore this soda label template by Eat Drink Chic [that I found via postcards and pretties].

{Eat Drink Chic via postcards and pretties}


I always love finding vintage (or vintage style) tubs: they're perfect for ice buckets. I find this one particularly charming.

{Brooklyn Bride}


Jones Soda personalized labels are also entertaining; they provide the perfect conversation starters (you can include your own text along with your photo). I think it would be fun to put little known facts about the bride/groom or funny stories about the birthday boy, for example. They're also a darling favour or take away gift for guests. Visit their site for more ideas.

{the knot}


Now I know it's still January, but I needed a little rainbow summer fun to perk me up, mid week. I hope you don't mind.

Cheers, friends!

16 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

such a sweet idea!
special party next summer huh! it will be extra fun with one of these soda bars!!
xx
callie

Dallas Shaw said...

love this!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Paige Appel said...

big fan of the soda bar! options are always good, and the colors so playful.

Courtney said...

I agree - I think that the kid in us all would enjoy having fun with these soda bars, too.

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

So vibrant and fun! I love the idea and the vintage feeling!

My Owl Barn said...

I had no idea about the personalized labels by Jones Soda. Thanks! It's a great idea.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Gorgeous blog! I'm originally from the interior and now am in Vancouver!

Look forward to reading more.

Pinecone Camp said...

That's such a great idea. Love the colours.

muchlove said...

I love how happy and colourful those first 3 pics are!

Julia said...

My favorite thing about the soda bar is the awesome popping colors, not even the fact that you get to drink it.

thislovelycity said...

Such a sweet idea for a summer wedding or party! XO!

Ancarol said...

soda it's mostly are my collection and looking for i was a person and favorite the label on the bottle ; )

Danielle said...

This is so cute! I love this idea! Definitely going to try this for the next party I throw!

Courtney said...

So glad you all love this idea. I needed a burst of Spring to get me through a wet winter week. I'm craving patio + BBQ season in a big way.

Kimberly Lynn said...

Cute idea? Yes. Big time teaser for me? YES!! I looove cream soda, so yummy. But of course I try to stay away from pop... not tonight though. Had the hubby go buy me some. I thank you. It was delicious :)

xoxo
Kimberly

Courtney said...

You're very welcome, Kimberly: sometimes you just gotta give in to your cravings and enjoy! Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...