10.24.2008

To Make you Feel my Love, Adele

I haven't posted a wedding-worthy song in a while and I felt the urge to include this one today.

This timeless classic was originally composed and performed by Bob Dylan and has since been covered by everyone from Garth Brooks to Joan Osborne. One of the newest [& my favorite] covers is by Adele.

This song would be beautiful for a first dance or bride's entrance.


Some of my favorite lyrics:

I can make you happy, make your dreams come true;
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the end of the earth for you;
To make you feel my love.

To make you feel my love.

1 comment:

Julia Cates said...

Very nice video. Lyrics are very heart touching. Feeling expressions are outstanding. I have also beautiful collections for wedding songs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...