10.13.2008

Initials in Bloom...

Keeping with the personal theme, I wanted to include a couple of examples of the flowered monogram feature I previously described to Angie. [I hope these photos do a better job describing this DIY project then I did]!


I love these initials used at the entrance to the reception venue. I picture Ryan & Angie's initials in white or eggplant [depending on whether the backdrop is light or dark] hung with ribbon in the wedding colours at the front door of the venue. [They would also be lovely at the entrance to the ceremony venue with a chalkboard directing guests to the garden: "Wedding, this way"].


Here is another view of the same initials. So pretty. Thoughts?

An Excited Bride offers helpful DIY instructions on her blog found here. The project itself looks quite simple and the end result is very sweet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...