10.07.2008

Link Love

I came across this wedding music website in my 'searches' and think it's a pretty good resource for compiling a wedding soundtrack.

Our Wedding Songs provide lists of songs for specific time periods of the day. Apart from the usual "Processional" and "First Dance" suggestions, the site provides ideas for the start of the ceremony, "Unity Candle Lighting," "Cake Cutting," and the "Dollar Dance!"

Angie & Ryan: I am not exactly sure of what a dollar dance is, however it sounds like you might want to think about having one! [However, if it involves your guests throwing loonies at you while "if I had a million dollars" plays in the background I take it back].

2 comments:

R and A said...

I'm pretty sure thats what lil' wayne meant when he sang "I make it rain, I make it rain..." My sister had a money dance at her wedding...people pin dolla bills on the bride or groom to have a dnace with them...it was lots o' fun!

Courtney said...

Gotcha... I figured it was an American phenom as loonies have the tendency to injure.

Maybe we can have a currency converting table for this portion of the evening? Or people can just pin $5's...$10's... and $20's...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...