10.30.2008

This one is personal...

After a week of "maybe's" and "possibly's" it's an affirmative: my man is coming home for the first time since July when he left to begin training with the RCMP! Although short [Friday night until Sunday evening], I am excited for him to have a home cooked meal, sleep in a comfortable bed, and SEE OUR PUPPY!

In honour of Ben, I thought I would include a clip from our.movie.: When Harry Met Sally. Although I am not as cute and bubbly as Meg Ryan and Ben is not as short and does not ask as many questions as Billy Crystal, we can relate to this movie, this evening [New Years], this friendship, and this quote:

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.




Smiles, butterflies, and goosebumps.

Have a great weekend.

Video courtesy of agizemk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...