5.25.2012

Wish List: Anthro Edition


Let me preface this post by stating that if I could register at Anthropologie I would. I have a seemingly endless wish list that is typically made up of adorable pieces from their house & home section (& clothing & accessories & so on & so forth).

Here are the eight items at the top of my list:

  1. Taste-Test Recipe Book
  2. Symbology Trivet
  3. If You Wash, I'll Dry Dishtowel
  4. Celestial Coaster Set (seafoam)
  5. Potted Butter Dish
  6. Home At 7, Dinner At 8: 100 Satisfying Suppers On The Table In An Hour Or Less
  7. Latte Bowls (seafoam)
  8. Crossed Spoons Plate Stand


We're in the process of giving our tiny kitchen a freshening up and our accent colour is seafoam. I also want to incorporate a few pops of red so I'm clearly gravitating to this palette. I'm not one for "matchy-matchy" and our taste is quite random eclectic so this collection would fit in perfectly. 



Does your house have a wish list?








(images courtesy of Anthropologie). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...