5.07.2012

on falling, gracefully...


It was a weekend of movement.  Ben and I travelled to Kelowna on Saturday so I could meet with a fabulous couple at their wedding venue and finalize the details of their July nuptials (so excited to share more on this) and we walked with the Daoust Nuts in the Kamloops MS Walk on Sunday!  Meanwhile, in Vancouver, my run-forest-run sister ran the BMo Marathon in under 4 hours. No big deal.

Ben and I took Bauer for a hike at our favourite park on Sunday afternoon and I proceeded to scrape up my leg and then slide/ trip/ stagger before rolling my (previously injured) ankle.  5 minutes later.  Thank goodness my dress is long.

I have several awesome posts lined up for this week so pop back over.  In the meantime, if you need me, I'll be in bed with an elevated & iced ankle.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Get better!!

Your ankles will look fantastic in your beautiful heels come September :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...