5.02.2012

Bits + Pieces of Springtime




Oh, hey.  I'm back.  I took an impromptu week off of blogging to get things in order, off line.  I then realized that - try as I might - that's not going to happen (I'm much more organized in my head).  It's spring time which means I'm distracted by everything: a hallway of balloons as a birthday surprise for B, pretty spring flowers atop my mantle, and the blue blue sky, to name a few.

I've been plugging away at wedding projects (check back tomorrow for a status update) and attempting to get things in order.  Today is the four month countdown to our wedding which simultaneously makes me dizzy, smile, and sick to my stomach, in the best way possible. I have some fun wedding posts lined up so - I promise - more on this soon.

I hope your week is going well.  Mine has been messy, but then again...




(Poster by Amanda Catherine Designs).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...