spring fun: coral.
It's no secret that I'm continuously inspired by all things coral. Here are a few of my favourite (coral) things:
1. fun bags for weekend getaways and trips to the beach
2. pretty bowls to hold trinkets or adorn dressing tables
3. leather moccasins to add a punch of colour to a neutral outfit
4. letterpress thank you cards to acknowledge thoughtful gestures
5. a light organic tee with my favourite pattern
6. library cards to keep my books organized
7. confetti garland. because one never knows when a party is going to start.
what colour have you gravitated to this season?
(Images courtesy of etsy shops Made by Nanna, Up in the Air Somewhere, Santoki Vintage, Akimbo, Jessalin Beutler, Knot and Bow, Kristina Marie).