7.25.2011

Up in the Air Somewhere



I stumbled upon this sweet etsy shop last week and I have returned to it every day since. (I cannot decide which piece I'd like to own)! The artist, Susan Dwyer, creates sophisticated and elegant works of art in my favourite colours, peach, gold, and aqua. Her craftsmanship is so unique and precise. I've never seen anything like it.

Don't you think any one of these lovelies would look perfect on top of a stack of books on a coffee table or filled with rings or small trinkets on a dresser?



(peach fade vessel, small gold paper bowl, and aqua fade bowl. Photos courtesy of Susan Dwyer).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Headed straight over to etsy (it steals all my pennies... more aptly, my loonies and toonies).
ps. good call on the facebook page! It will remind me to check your blog out more often :)
Andrea

Courtney said...

Thanks, Andrea! Glad you like these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...