4.05.2012

shades of coral


Longer days and extended periods of sunshine mean the introduction of colour back into my wardrobe. I love you, Spring.

Lately, I've been gravitating towards anything and everything coral, quite possibly due to the fact that it's (a) one of our wedding colours or (b) the fact that tangerine tango is Pantone's colour of the year for 2012. Whatever the case, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one loving this warm hue.

A few of my favourite things for Spring: fresh cut peonies, statement watches, eco-friendly nail polishes in bright colours, ballet flats, and bracelets.

What colour(s) have you gravitated to this Spring?



(Images courtesy of Yvonne Wong Photography via Style me Pretty, Kate Spade, Scotch Naturals, J Crew, Ayofemi Jewelry).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...