4.06.2012

A Happy Birthday Road Trip


My beautiful mum had a {big} birthday back in January and, since she wouldn't let us throw her a party, my sister and I planned a road trip to Portland, Oregon, to celebrate. Better late than never and better spring than winter, if you ask me!

This morning we're hitting the road with an arsenal of great music and a few special surprises.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter long weekend and that you spend your time relaxing and laughing with the people you love.

1 comment:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Well I shall look out for you downtown! Hope you have a great time. The sun is shining here right now and the forecast is looking good for Saturday. Have fun. I shall look forward to hearing about all the places you visited.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...