I hope you all had a fabulous week and that your weekend has a little sparkle.
- My next DIY project: Braided Hex Nut Bracelets (via seesaw). Lovely.
- How did I miss this article (via Rifle Paper Co.)? These two are a match made in cinematic heaven.
- Where does your style fall within The Master Chart of Fashion Influence (via say YES! to hoboken).
- I need to get to Paris as soon as humanly possible. Case.in.point.
- This has to be the cutest change purse ever.
- Anthropologie + Weddings = amazing.
- Spring wedding attire that is both casual and beautiful. Together, this makes a gorgeous colour palette.
- I need to make sure I catch a few of the films featured in the Kamloops Film Festival. I really want to see Cole which was shot in BC and has a fantastic soundtrack as well as Made in Dagenham which has awesome reviews. Anyone care to join me next week?.