It's been (another) long week. Heading to Vancouver this weekend with a heavy heart, I am reminded that life is a precious gift. I hope you all take a moment out of your busy weekend to enjoy the quiet moments and relish the company of loved ones.
Why don't you...
- Whip up a sweet or a savoury treat.
- Organize your workspace.
- Arrange a Spring bouquet.
- Order a pair of fabulous boots.
- Read a good book... or re-arrange your book shelves.
- Toast to the weekend.
- Deck yourself out in yellow. I promise it will make you smile.