11.08.2010

Oh so {fabulous} Coco

Remember this amazing fairy tale wedding? Well, the lovelies at Vogue have now shared a tour of Coco Rocha and James Conran's stunning Manhattan apartment.


I love so many of the design elements in this space. Their books are arranged in such a clever and space-efficient way that they actually become art. This windowsill book shelf concept is perfect for small spaces, especially small office spaces looking to alleviate clutter.


The use of colour is flawless (however, I'm particularly biased as they used my favourite shade of turquoise). Aren't these shelves amazing? I like the beachy vibe of the white, bronze, and turquoise palette (it makes me want to start a collection of vintage tea pots).


Can we just take a moment to appreciate Coco's make up counter? A girl could have far too much fun in this closet.


I just adore the understated glamour of the master bedroom. The monochromatic palette and romantic details create a French-inspired haven in Manhattan. I LOVE the empty frame and the gorgeous canvas propped against the window; there are so many creative ways to display art without tacking it to the wall.



What is your favourite design element of this space?



Thanks for the heads up on this spread, Erin!

Photos by Claiborne Swanson Frank for Vogue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...