11.22.2010

Hollywood Regency.

Oh, how I love the glamour of old Hollywood. This shoot, put together by a talented group for Martha Stewart Weddings, showcases a few of my favourite things: monochromatic palettes, metallics, champagne, and sweet desserts. Needless to say, I've gathered loads of ideas for the 20's theme NYE party B + I are hosting this year. (Don't you just adore that gold drink cart?)


Another detail I'm a fan of: the gold succulents. So chic.





This dress is so cute; a girl couldn't help but have fun in this sparkly party dress.




Are you hosting any Holiday parties this year? Do you have a favourite theme or style of event you like to host? Casual cocktails, a cozy evening of tapas and board games, or a full house of merriment?



Photos by Jose Villa via JL Designs and The Bride's Guide.

1 comment:

carissa said...

thanks for the post! xoxo, c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...