9.09.2010

Thursday Truths

thx thx thx

I couldn't have said this better myself.

. . .

Well, September, here you are. You initially threw me off guard but I seem to have settled into your cool breeze and marvelous skies. Autumn always seems to creep up on me; however, I am immediately reminded how much I love this season.

Although - sadly - I am not heading back to school this fall, I am embarking on some creative soul searching of my own... starting tomorrow! The amazingly brilliant Kal has put together an amazingly brilliant course to help nurture creativity and assert a bulletproof positive attitude.

When I heard about this course my reaction was as follows: "Kal? Course? Creativity? Where do I sign up?" After hearing more about it, I couldn't be more thrilled to have the opportunity to unleash some of the creative randomness I have rolling around in my little brain. So, blogworld, get ready to witness a creative transformation that will no doubt guide this blog down new + exciting paths. It's Go! time.

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Awesome Letter!
Can't wait to see what you unleash :)
xx
callie

Courtney said...

Thank you, sweet Callie. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...