9.25.2010

Miranda Karkling






This post might just make me burst with excitement.

I am thrilled to announce that my very talented friend Miranda has recently launched her much anticipated website. Miranda's professional work has graced the pages of my blog many times and her friendship has graced many years of my life. I am so very excited for her; she deserves all the success in the world.

Her site is full of beautiful faces (humans and animals alike) and also highlights her wedding and engagement work. You might recognize one of the couples...

To make things even more exciting, the fair-haired lovely featured in this shoot is my beautiful sister! (Love you, J).

Visit MirandaKarkling.com for contact information and to view more of her stunning work.


Photos Courtesy of Miranda Karkling Photography

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...