2.19.2010

Same Same but Different

I have become a huge fan of mismatched bridal party style (see it here) and I am thrilled that Jen is open to this idea. [I'm looking forward to the months of planning colour palettes ahead].

Mismatched bridal party looks can be accomplished in a number of ways; I've included one example below. In any event, these variations create a visually appealing motif and allow the most stylish of bridal parties to showcase their personalities.

Some options: different dresses in the same colour, different dresses in different colours, the same dress in different colours, or similar dresses in similar colours (shown here)...


{photos by Sean Walker via Style Me Pretty}

This look is clearly not for everyone but I'd love to hear your thoughts - either for or against it.

I think it works particularly well the larger the bridal party, don't you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...