2.02.2010

A Mountie Wedding, Revisited


I've had this colour palette up my sleeve for a while now. I didn't want to post an inspiration board until I could ensure a wedding in blue, white, and red without it looking 'red, white, & blue.' I love the romantic and rustic elements of this board and the casual elements that juxtapose the formality of the serge. Perfect for a Spring or Summer wedding, the elements of this board can easily translate to accommodate a couple's personal style.

Now, the details...

Clockwise from top left: Gorgeous white poppy bouquet with a hint of blue in the center; delicious cheese table; beautiful bride in a vintage car; fun paper lanterns; gorgeous bride + mountie shot {via here}; yummy mini cupcakes; simple place setting; adorable hair pin; lovely welcome table {& here}; and pretty bridesmaid dress.

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Well done!! love the wee cakes :) completely stunning.
xx
callie

Courtney said...

Why thank you, Ms. Callie. I appreciate your kind feedback. (Those were my favourite - I think I'm going to make some for Valentine's).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...