2.27.2010

postcards and pretties = perfection

I'm absolutely smitten with postcards and pretties. The site is bursting with inspiration for brides (and non-brides alike); it has become one of my daily stops. Chris' eye for colour palettes and beautiful things is impeccable, especially with this board.

{board courtesy of postcards and pretties}

You see, I'm saving this one for the one-day-wedding-of-my-own as this board has B + me written all.over.it. (The board's name alone rings true to our complex style: black-tie bbq).

Make sure to check out the blog and the flickr page for more amazing boards.

[Photo Credits and Links for this board can be found here].

4 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

stunning!
those shoes!!! under that bell jar ... Love them!
the whole board is inspirational.

xx
callie

postcards and pretties said...

thanks courtney for the feature...xo ur the best!

@ callie - thanks =)

Courtney said...

My pleasure! xo

I'm glad you loved it, too, Callie!

Unknown said...

Chris has one of the best eyes around!! Her boards are always spot-on! Glad to see her featured on your beautiful blog, Courtney! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...