12.14.2011

Dark Chocolate with Pistachios + Sea Salt


My Christmas baking mojo was a bit bruised after I made too much last year and had no one to eat the finished product. Maybe this year I'll stick to something that is sweet and bake free!

Lisa of with style & grace has adapted a delicious sounding recipe from Whole Living Magazine into this amazing treat. I'm no chocolate lover (gasp!) but the photos alone made my mouth water. Perhaps I will prepare a batch for our New Years fĂȘte.

'Tis the season for sweet treats.



(Photos and recipe courtesy of with style and grace).

3 comments:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Oh if you made these I would definitely share! They look delicious.

Lilacs said...

Om nom nom! Yum!

Stair Contractors Jersey City said...

Loved reading this thaank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...