4.11.2011

Inspiration, revisited


This work space and mood board have given me the nudge to start organizing my materials (books - art supplies - photos - tech accessories - jars of pencils - magazine clippings - etc) into a refined work space. We happen to have a room downstairs that would be perfect; however, it has become that room. The room where things without a home, find a home. I'm certain that B. will be rather thrilled to hear about my plans as my things have taken over the better part of our main floor.

Do you have a space or a room that you create within? Do you have a mood/ inspiration board? Is it electronic or tangible?

If you're interested... check out the DIY for putting this mood board together (so easy) + another inspiration board.

Photo by Thorsten Becker via decor8.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...