April. Here you are. Full of sunshine and flowers and allergies and birthdays. One such birthday will be celebrated tomorrow night. I am excited to see your face, dear friend.
What are you up to this weekend? I have SPRING on the brain which signals newness and love. It's no wonder why I was drawn to all things sweet + whimsical this week... Here are a few of my favourite links:
- I can't get enough of this man's voice. Don't all songs sound better when sung with an accent?
- New Camera + Cherry Blossoms = My Sunday Afternoon.
- Cheese makes me happy. So does this cheese plate guide.
- Easter crafts!
- I'm in love with this little girl's room.
- Must Buy: Tape.
- Paris in the Spring? Let's go!
- How to assemble the perfect gallery wall + awesome art clips.
- I've been laughing at this all week.
Print by EeeBee & Jack.