11.27.2008

Photo Inspiration


Image Courtesy of Nistor Photography.


I love this photo that was featured on Vintage Glam.

Angie & Ryan: I think these would look beautiful along the walkway leading up to the front door and on the patio at your reception. I really like how they are clustered together in this shot. We could tie them with thin ribbon [in your colours] and include them on the buffet table and pie bar.

This arrangement would also make a beautiful [& cost effective] Holiday Centerpiece by adding a few sprigs of berries, twigs, or greenery.

2 comments:

R and A said...

these are BEAUTIFUL. I love the idea of having them on the patio...and anywhere else we can put them cpme to think of it. Any idea where we can get the old mason jars?

A

Courtney said...

Garage sale, Craigs List, my Grandma, Salvation Army...

[I'll keep my eye out].

Glad you like the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...