11.20.2008

Enchanting Centerpieces

I was so excited to see Kim's Eggplant Centerpieces.

I have been toying with the idea of using eggplant somewhere in Ryan and Angie's reception [on the buffet table or welcome table]; however, I was unsure as to how to pull this off.


Head of the Table has outdone itself again, providing us with an elegant, sophisticated, and classy looking centerpiece [inspired by a fruit].


We are already using these lovely cala lilies and I think this arrangement would be beautifully accentuated by candle light.

Mere colour, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways. Oscar Wilde

4 comments:

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Love everything about this! The colors, the textures...very, very cool!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

LOVE the new look! Nice job :)

Courtney said...

Why thank you, Aletha!

Brooke: I do, too. I am so looking forward to playing with this fruit!

Thisishollywood said...

I’ve always enjoyed engaging in interesting discussions with people.

hollywood center pieces

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...