9.29.2008

Simply Lovely


Snippet&Ink is an amazing wedding reference [& one of my favorites] with daily inspiration and ideas. Every Saturday they feature a "Real Wedding," highlighting a couple's special day.

This past weekend featured a very fun couple with a very beautiful wedding. I was immediately drawn to their use of colour, personality, and special, original, touches. Coverage of the whole wedding can be found here.

Some of my favorite details:


This twig feature ran along the head table, becoming a subtle but stunning accent. I love the simplicity of it's design and I think it would be accentuated with low vases of flowers interspersed throughout. Beautiful.


I love the bride's hair piece. I love curls. I love messy up do's. Enough said.


I am always interested in unique ways of displaying the [usually boring] seating chart. This couple carried over the rustic charm of the rest of their wedding by nailing their seating chart to an old shutter. How clever.


However, I may just like this couple so much because they remind me of Angie and Ryan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...