10.05.2012

Thanksgiving at the Cabin



The air is crisper, the days are shorter, and I have an incessant desire to bake and consume comfort foods. Welcome, fall!

Even though I’m having a hard time believing it’s already October, I am so excited to be celebrating Thanksgiving at the cabin this weekend. Crafting, hiking, singing, pumpkin beer taste-testing, and some sparkler-waving whilst dancing-in-the-moonlight are on the agenda but I’m most excited to spend time with my family.  

I'm powering down to enjoy an unplugged weekend at the cabin so I wishing you a happy weekend and thank you for your patience while I transition back into blogging. Big love, friends.

To celebrate the last 2012 visit to the cabin, I put together a funky folky mix for your listening pleasures. Enjoy!

  1. Let Her Go – Passenger
  2. Trek – Spencer & Antfood
  3. Flight of the Crow – Passenger (feat. Josh Pyke, Lior, Katie Noonan, Boy & Bear, and Jess Chalker)
  4. A Summer Song – Conner Youngblood
  5. I Wanna Go – Summer Heart
  6. Sabali – Amadou & Mariam
  7. Breakneck Speed – Tokyo Police Club
  8. Wild Blood – Lovedrug
  9. Submarines – The Lumineers
  10. Love is All – The Tallest Man on Earth
  11. White Winter Hymnal – Fleet Foxes
  12. Hold On – Alabama Shakes
  13. The Great Escape – Patrick Watson
  14. Sing to the Mountain – Elephant Revival
  15. Down in the Valley – The Head & The Heart
  16. Whiskey – Trampled by Turtles
  17. Old Pine – Ben Howard
  18. Dirty Paws – Of Monsters and Men
  19. Holland, 1945 – Canoe
  20. We Don't Eat – James Vincent McMorrow

Looking for more? Check out these playlists... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...