The air is crisper, the days are shorter, and I have an incessant desire to bake and consume comfort foods. Welcome, fall!
Even though I’m having a hard time believing it’s already October, I am so excited to be celebrating Thanksgiving at the cabin this weekend. Crafting, hiking, singing, pumpkin beer taste-testing, and some sparkler-waving whilst dancing-in-the-moonlight are on the agenda but I’m most excited to spend time with my family.
I'm powering down to enjoy an unplugged weekend at the cabin so I wishing you a happy weekend and thank you for your patience while I transition back into blogging. Big love, friends.
To celebrate the last 2012 visit to the cabin, I put together a funky folky mix for your listening pleasures. Enjoy!
- Let Her Go – Passenger
- Trek – Spencer & Antfood
- Flight of the Crow – Passenger (feat. Josh Pyke, Lior, Katie Noonan, Boy & Bear, and Jess Chalker)
- A Summer Song – Conner Youngblood
- I Wanna Go – Summer Heart
- Sabali – Amadou & Mariam
- Breakneck Speed – Tokyo Police Club
- Wild Blood – Lovedrug
- Submarines – The Lumineers
- Love is All – The Tallest Man on Earth
- White Winter Hymnal – Fleet Foxes
- Hold On – Alabama Shakes
- The Great Escape – Patrick Watson
- Sing to the Mountain – Elephant Revival
- Down in the Valley – The Head & The Heart
- Whiskey – Trampled by Turtles
- Old Pine – Ben Howard
- Dirty Paws – Of Monsters and Men
- Holland, 1945 – Canoe
- We Don't Eat – James Vincent McMorrow
Looking for more? Check out these playlists...