6.29.2012

At the lake...


I'm en route to Saskatchewan this morning to celebrate the lovely lady on the right. 

Since becoming engaged around the same time, Jennifer and I have enjoyed many a bridal tête à tête, dog walking stress-relief chats, bridal bootcamp sessions, and evenings of wine & cheese indulgences. I wouldn't change a minute of it and this experience wouldn't have been the same without her.   


The roller coaster of awesomeness continues as we head east for a champagne brunch shower in Jen's honour followed by a few days in the sun at her family's cabin. Perfection in my books.


I'll be back in BC next Tuesday but in the meantime, if you're so inclined, follow along on twitter & Instagram (username: @cstarevents).



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...