2.28.2012

Our Wedding: Hair Inspiration



In keeping with my wedding modus operandi, my wedding hair inspiration is quite simple.

My original inspiration was Kelly of Bash, Please. I plan to have the front pieces of my hair pulled back while I'm wearing my veil and to let it out and loose when I take the veil off before the reception, similar to the photo on the right. I was also inspired by Kristen Wiig's Oscar style which I absolutely love (her ombre colouring is perfection).

I am so lucky that my amazing stylist Linda will be in attendance to work her magic and turn my mop hair into something beautiful.




(Images courtesy of getty images via glamour magazine, Erin Hearts Court via once wed, and Anna Roussos Photography via style me pretty).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...