2.13.2012

Ian Cole


Ian Cole has one of the best websites I've seen in a while. His design talents aside, I was instantly captivated by the creative portrayal of his work through his interactive website. It's as though you are stepping into his designer mind and watching his projects unfold before your eyes.

As a fan of the letterpress (and of random, quirky, thoughts) I'm particularly smitten with his 73 Letterpress project. 73 nights in a row, Ian printed a thought on his letterpress, subsequently creating a collection of beautiful art.

While you visit his website to view this and other projects he's completed, I'll be trying to figure out how I can get my hands on one of these printed thoughts...





(Images courtesy of Field Notes, Ian Coyle; the second photo was taken by Lindsay Josal).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...