10.17.2011

Shorter Days + Game Nights.

One of my favourite things about autumn is that everything. slows. down.

Don’t get me wrong: I love the constant hum of the summer months and the comings + goings of celebrations and road trips. I’m simply a homebody at heart who is over the moon for a cozy night in with great company, a board game (or a well-stocked PVR), and a glass of wine or two.

Games Night


I’m hoping this board inspires many evenings in. Add a few delicious appetizers and the right soundtrack and you have yourself the perfect girls’ night in or date night.


Appetizers: Pears and Camembert, Spicy Pecans, and Pesto-Bocconcini Crostini.

Soundtrack: The Civil Wars, Ellie Goulding, and Dan Mangen.


What is your favourite thing to do on autumn nights in?



(Images courtesy of Amazon, Bloomingdales, Anthropologie, and Indigo).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Warm blankets, wine and games? We must be related.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...