10.06.2011

autumn is upon us.




The seasons have changed around these parts and autumn is very much upon us. The furnace has been ignited and I've pulled my sweaters, knee socks, and fleece pajamas out of hiding. In an effort to fall-ify our home, I even purchased a few pumpkins. (I know, I'm pretty festive).

I love, love, love this season.

A few thoughts on fall...

- Currently sipping on David's Tea Fall Collection (yum).
- I can't wait to bake cupcake 15 for a thanksgiving treat.
- I'm secretly loving the fact that the holidays are a'coming...
- I'm finding a groove and the perfect balance between cozy couch time and sweat it off bridal bootcamp. I'll get there (thanks J Web for being such an awesome work out/ veg out buddy).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...