8.03.2011

summer fun: turquoise.



Turquoise is one of my two favourite colours (coral is my second favourite, if you wanted to know) and I enjoy incorporating it wherever I can, especially in the summer.

These two turquoise beauties are at the top of my wish list right now (and - if I'm lucky - they will both be mine after my trip to Seattle later this month)!

I wear pearl stud earrings almost every day but, in the spirit of embracing pretty summer-y things, these Kate Spade studs would give my pearls a run for their money.

The future home of this ceramic farmer's market basket is on my window sill where I will store my favourite of the moment recipes.


More summer fun in shades of pink + red.



(Photos courtesy of Nordstrom + Anthropologie).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...