What are you up to this weekend?
Five of my beautiful friends are coming to Kamloops to spend the weekend and I couldn't be more excited. Our plan is to complete a few last minute projects for this pretty lady (who is walking down the aisle next weekend - eek!), try out a few delicious recipes, and indulge in a cocktail or two.
It's been a crazy few weeks but I've managed to compile a growing collection of favourite links:
- Everyone should try this homemade end-of-summer body scrub. Trust me, it's worth it; you'll feel like a million bucks.
- I've wanted a bookcase with a secret door since I was a child. These two are perfection.
- Remember when I gushed over my new obsession, Instagram? Well I found information on how to print them in real time and here is a site that creates beautiful mini books (& magnets & posters & mini prints!)
- Wouldn't you love to cozy up in any one of these spaces?
- Meet my new favourite foodie blog. Yum.
- I still LOVE this colour palette.
- These chairs look so comfortable. (Officially added to my wish list).
- This photo makes me so excited to see Sam's bridesmaids next Sunday! Horray for grey dresses + nude heels.
(Photo by Miranda Karkling).