6.22.2011

Animals Font

Confession: I get overly excited about fonts and typography.

While helping Matt + Jen with their wedding invites I spent a long time on dafont playing with and downloading various fonts. I stumbled across some beauties but this one takes.the.cake.



Alan Carr created this adorable collection of animals that I am already having too much fun with. The font is free and can be downloaded (through dafont), here.

If this wasn't enough, Liz (of Say Yes to Hoboken) has provided us with a DIY tutorial for freezer stencils (find it here)! The whale tee that she created is beyond cute; I can't wait to make onesies for my nephew.



Have fun!


(Font designed by Alan Carr).
(Screen shot + photos by Liz of Say Yes to Hoboken).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...