3.19.2012

Wish List: Cookbooks


I love cookbooks and I can quite often be found gravitating to the kitchen section of Anthropologie or the food aisles at Chapters. Ben finds this fact quite ironic as I'm currently a "cook-in-progress"; however, I'd love to add these to my collection to inspire my inner foodie and hone my skills in the kitchen.

Barefoot Contessa, Back to Basics
Yvette van Boven, Homemade
Julia Child, Mastering The Art Of French Cooking, Volume I: 50th Anniversary
Giada De Laurentiis, Everyday Italian
Bridget Binns, Pizza and Other Savory Pies
Clodagh McKenna, Homemade: Irresistible Recipes For Every Occasion
Sophie Wright, Home At 7, Dinner At 8: 100 Satisfying Suppers On The Table In An Hour Or Less

Do you own any of these cookbooks? I'd love to hear your reviews. What is your favourite cookbook? I have many favourites but this one is by far my most beautiful cookbook.



(Images courtesy of Barefoot Contessa, Yvette Van Boven, Random House, Giadade Laurentiis, Williams Sonoma, Clodagh McKenna, and Sophie Wright).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...